Friday, November 26, 2010

Hot Wallpapers-Beyonce Knowles-01


Beyonce Knowles
Wallpapers & Mini Biography



Fun Hungama-forsweetangelsBeyonce is absolutely mesmerizing and, thankfully, loves to show it all off in the naughtiest of costumes. We love that in a relatively short time, she has become an icon: Releasing numerous hit songs, acting in big-time films and being ever-present in the media and on stage. She is certainly an influential powerhouse in her own right.

Unlike other pop stars, Beyonce maintains credibility with a great set of pipes and original songwriting. Her crossover into acting has shown promise and ensures that her time in the spotlight will not be short. This is a good sign, seeing as our Beyonce dreams have become all too frequent nowadays.

Her Quotes---

"There are certain things that are kind of obvious, and if you start talking, the questions will never stop. I think there’s more to life than sharing it with everyone... At school, if I dated someone, I didn’t tell everyone. I feel like if everyone knows my stuff, it’ll take the beauty and pureness out of it."

"I'd done a couple of sitcoms earlier on, but I wasn't very good in them, so I thought that meant I couldn't act."

"The great thing about McDonald's is that they have a lot of different things on the menu. I love their salads."

"You know what, I'm very attracted to someone who makes me laugh and is that charming. Really, I could be charmed by anyone. I'm just a sucker for somebody that is charming."

"I grew up in a very nice house in Houston, went to private school all my life and I've never even been to the 'hood. Not that there's anything wrong with the 'hood"



Click on the Image for Larger & Clear View


Fun Hungama-forsweetangels

Read More & See All Wallpapers >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment